We would like to offer you a wonderful opportunity to place Banners advertisements, Wall advertisements, Market Place advertisements and Top Rated User advertisements on our site.
Prices and conditions.
All promotions & advertisments will rotate every few seconds. All site members and visitors will see them on the LetzKeepItREAL Network (Social, Career, Kreative (Creative) & Dating) Advertisement Policy.
LetzKeepItREAL Network (Social, Career, Kreative (Creative) & Dating) Advertisement Policy.
1. The Ad Review Process
Before ads show up on LetzKeepItREAL Network, they’re reviewed to make sure they meet our Advertising Policies. Typically, most ads are reviewed within 24-48 hours, although in some cases it may take longer.
What We Consider
During the ad review process, will check your ad's images, text, targeting, and positioning, in addition to the content on your ad's landing page. Your ad may not be approved if the landing page content isn't fully functional, doesn't match the product/service promoted in your ad or doesn't fully comply with our Advertising Policies.
2. Types of Advertisements
The LetzKeepItREAL Network, to include (Social, Career, Kreative (Creative) & Dating) Network (s) offers 4 Types of Promotions: Market Place advertisements, Banner advertisements, Top Rated User(s) Promotions and Wall Promotions.
3. What Happens After an Ad is Reviewed?
1. Wall Promotions:
After your ad is reviewed, you'll receive a notification letting you know if your ad is approved. You will need to follow the following steps to start running your ad.
You will see two notifications directly under your advertisement:
Moderation status: Approved
Rotation status: Not in rotation
Your advertisement will not run until you select the “Not in rotation” link, to setup your post rotation.
Once you have selected the “Not in rotation” link, you will see a popup screen that says “Setup your post rotation.
You must purchase “Post Engagements or Post Impressions”
Post Engagements are the number of times your advertisement will be engaged (clicked) and viewed in details
Post Impressions are the number of impressions that will be placed on the network and viewed on the walls.
Once you have selected and purchased the number of “Post Engagements or Post Impressions” and purchased them.
You must select “Rotation in Countries” and “Rotation in States or Provinces”
After you have completed the steps above, we will start running your ad and you can see your results in the Show Statistics section, located directly under Promoted Advertisement.
2. Banner Advertisements.
After your ad is reviewed, you'll receive a notification letting you know if your ad is approved. You will need to follow the following steps to start running your advertisement.
You must choose the number of positions where you would like to run your Banner Advertisements and select the “Activate” Button and Activate the service.
3. Market Place Advertisements
After your ad is reviewed, you'll receive a notification letting you know if your ad is approved. You will need to follow the following steps to start running your advertisement.
You must select the “My Ads” section of on your Market Place and select “Run Rotation”, Enter the number of day(s), and Activate your service.
4. Top Rated Users
To increase your popularity, select the Lift In A Search Button and allow your profile to be highlighted in a search and found faster.
You may also rate other Network Users Profiles by Profile Vote and find them in your Top Rated Users Section.
4. Steps to Take if Disapproved
If your ad is not approved for not fully complying with our policies, you can edit it and resubmit for review.
If your ad does not get approved, we will send you an email with details that explain why.
5. Prohibited Content
1. Community Standards
Ads shall not violate our Community Standards.
2. Illegal Products or Services
Ads shall not constitute, facilitate, or promote illegal products, services or activities. Ads targeted to minors must not promote products, services, or content that are inappropriate, illegal, or unsafe, or that exploit, mislead, or exert undue pressure on the age groups targeted.
3. Discriminatory Practices
Ads shall not discriminate or encourage discrimination against people based on personal attributes such as race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family status, disability, medical or genetic condition.
4. Tobacco and Related Products
Ads shall not promote the sale or use of tobacco products and related paraphernalia. Advertisements must not promote electronic cigarettes, vaporizers, or any other products that simulate smoking.
5. Drugs & Drug-Related Products
Ads shall not promote the sale or use of illegal, prescription, or recreational drugs.
6. Unsafe Supplements
Ads shall not promote the sale or use of unsafe supplements, as determined by LetzKeepItREAL Network in its sole discretion.
7. Weapons, Ammunition, or Explosives
Ads shall not promote the sale or use of weapons, ammunition, or explosives. This includes ads for weapon modification accessories.
8. Adult Products or Services
Ads shall not promote the sale or use of adult products or services, except for ads for family planning and contraception. Ads for contraceptives must focus on the contraceptive features of the product, and not on sexual pleasure or sexual enhancement, and must be targeted to people 18 years or older.
9. Adult Content
Ads shall not contain adult content. This includes nudity, depictions of people in explicit or suggestive positions, or activities that are overly suggestive or sexually provocative.
Ads that assert or imply the ability to meet someone, connect with them or view content created by them shall not be positioned in a sexual way or with an intent to sexualise the person featured in the ad.
10. Third-Party Infringement
Ads shall not contain content that infringes upon or violates the rights of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
11. Sensational Content
Ads shall not contain shocking, sensational, disrespectful, or excessively violent content.
12. Personal Attributes
Ads shall not contain content that asserts or implies personal attributes. This includes direct or indirect assertions or implications about a person’s race, ethnic origin, religion, beliefs, age, sexual orientation or practices, gender identity, disability, medical condition (including physical or mental health), financial status, membership in a trade union, criminal record, or name.
LetzKeepItREAL Network prohibits ads that include claims debunked by third-party fact checkers or, in certain circumstances, claims debunked by organizations with particular expertise. Advertisers that repeatedly post information deemed to be false may have restrictions placed on their ability to advertise on the LetzKeepItREAL Network .
14. Controversial Content
Ads shall not contain content that exploits crises or controversial political or social issues for commercial purposes.
15. Non-Functional Landing Page
Ads shall not direct people to non-functional landing pages. This includes landing page content that interferes with a person’s ability to navigate away from the page.
16. Cheating and Deceitful Practices
Ads may not promote products or services that are designed to enable a user to engage in cheating or deceitful practices.
17. Grammar & Profanity
Ads shall not contain profanity or bad grammar and punctuation. Symbols, numbers, and letters must be used properly without the intention of circumventing our ad review process or other enforcement systems.
18. Nonexistent Functionality
Ads shall not contain images that portray nonexistent functionality. This includes imagery that replicates play buttons, notifications, or checkboxes, as well as ads containing features that do not work, such as multiple-choice options in the ad creative itself.
19. Personal Health
Ads shall not contain "before-and-after" images or images that contain unexpected or unlikely results. Ad content must not imply or attempt to generate negative self-perception in-order-to, promote diet, weight loss, or other health related products.
20. Payday Loans, Paycheck Advances, and Bail Bonds
Ads may not promote payday loans, paycheck advances, bail bonds, or any short-term loans intended to cover someone's expenses until their next payday. Short term loan refers to a loan of 90 days or less.
21. Multilevel Marketing
Ads promoting income opportunities must fully describe the associated product or business model and must not promote business models offering quick compensation for little investment, including multilevel marketing opportunities.
22. Penny Auctions
Ads may not promote penny auctions, bidding fee auctions, or other similar business models.
23. Misleading Claims
Ads shall not contain deceptive, false, or misleading claims like those relating to the effectiveness or characteristics of a product or service or claims setting unrealistic expectations for users such as misleading health, employment or weight-loss claims.
24. Low Quality or Disruptive Content
Ads shall not contain content leading to external landing pages that provide an unexpected or disruptive experience. This includes misleading ad positioning, such as overly sensationalized headlines or prompts for users to inauthentically interact with the ad, and leading people to landing pages that contain minimal original content and a majority of unrelated or low-quality ad content.
25. Spyware or Malware
Ads shall not contain spyware, malware, or any software that results in an unexpected or deceptive experience. This includes links to sites containing these products.
26. Automatic Animation
Ads shall not contain audio or flash animation that plays automatically without a person's interaction or expands within the LetzKeepItREAL Network, after someone clicks on the ad.
27. Unacceptable Business Practices
Ads shall not promote products, services, schemes, or offers using deceptive or misleading practices, including those meant to scam people out of money or personal information.
28. Circumventing Systems
Ads shall not use tactics intended to circumvent our ad review process or other enforcement systems. This includes techniques that attempt to disguise the ad's content or destination page.
29. Prohibited Financial Products and Services
Ads shall not promote financial products and services that are frequently associated with misleading or deceptive promotional practices.
30. Sale of Body Parts
Ads shall not promote the sale of human body parts or fluids.
6. Restricted Content
Ads that promote or reference alcohol must comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals, and include age and country targeting criteria consistent with LetzKeepItREAL Network 's targeting guidelines and applicable local laws.
We will have advertisements in all 4 Networks, to include our Dating Network. All 4 Networks (Social, Career, Kreative and Dating Network must adhere to the current Advertisement Policy.
3. Real Money Gambling
Ads that promote or facilitate online real money gambling, real money games of skill or real money lotteries, including online real money casino, sports books, bingo, or poker, are only allowed with prior written permission. Authorized gambling, games of skill or lottery ads must target people 18 years or older who are in jurisdictions for which permission has been granted.
4. State Lotteries
Lotteries run by government entities may advertise on LetzKeepItREAL Network , provided the ads are targeted in accordance with applicable law in the jurisdiction in which the ads will be served and only target people in the jurisdiction in which the lottery is available.
5. Online Pharmacies
Ads must not promote the sale of prescription pharmaceuticals. Ads for online and offline pharmacies are only permitted with prior written permission.
6. Promotion of Over-The-Counter Drugs
Ads that promote over-the-counter medicines must comply with all applicable local laws, required or established industry codes, guidelines, licenses and approvals, and include age and country targeting criteria consistent with applicable local laws.
7. Subscription Services
Ads for subscription services, or that promote products or services that include negative options, automatic renewal, free-to-pay conversion billing products, or mobile marketing are subject to our subscription services requirements.
8. Financial and Insurance Products and Services
Ads promoting credit card applications, or financial services with accredited institutions must clearly provide sufficient disclosure regarding associated fees, including APR percentages, transaction fees, interest rates and the physical address of the entity offering the product within the ad's landing page. Ads promoting credit cards, loans or insurance services must be targeted to people 18 years or above. Ads promoting credit cards, loans or insurance services must not directly request the input of a person’s financial information, including credit card information.
9. Branded Content
Ads promoting branded content must tag the featured third-party product, brand or business partner using the branded content tool. Branded content within ads is defined as a creator or publisher's content that features or is influenced by a business partner for an exchange of value. When promoting branded content integrations, advertisers must use the branded content tool (please here on how to tag the featured third party product, brand or business partner).
10.a Ads About Social Issues, Elections or Politics
Advertisers can run ads about social issues, elections, or politics, provided the advertiser complies with all applicable laws and the authorization process required by LetzKeepItREAL Network. Where appropriate, LetzKeepItREAL Network may restrict issue, electoral or political ads.
10.b Disclaimers for Ads About Social Issues, Elections or Politics
If LetzKeepItREAL Network 's ad authorization process is available in your country, in addition to complying with the Community Standards and Advertising Policies, the disclaimer you submit for your ad about social issues, elections or politics must comply with the following guidelines. This information is provided by you during the ad authorization process and will be displayed on your ad’s header.
11. Cryptocurrency Products and Services
Ads may not promote cryptocurrency trading or related products and services without prior written permission.
12. Drug and Alcohol Addiction Treatment
LetzKeepItREAL Network requires advertisers who wish to run addiction treatment ads targeting the USA to be certified with Legit Script and apply to LetzKeepItREAL Network for permission to advertise.
Addiction treatment ads include, but are not limited to: Clinical addiction treatment services or websites providing information about in-person treatment, online and in-person support groups, and crisis hotlines for those in recovery or who are seeking information about addiction treatment.
Advertisers can apply for certification with Legit Script here.
13. Cosmetic Procedures and Weight Loss
Ads marketing weight loss products and services must be targeted to people at least 18 years or older.
Ads marketing cosmetic surgeries and procedures must be targeted to people at least 18 years or older.
7. Video Ads
Video ads and other dynamic ad types must comply with all of the rules listed in these Advertising Policies, including the Community Standards, as well as the policies below:
1. Disruptive Content
Videos and other similar ad types must not use overly disruptive tactics, such as flashing screens.
2. Entertainment Related Restrictions
Ads for movie trailers, TV shows, video game trailers, and other similar content intended for mature audiences are only allowed with prior written permission from LetzKeepItREAL Network and must target people who are 18 years or older. Excessive depictions of the following content within these ads are not allowed:
1. Drugs and alcohol use
2. Adult content
4. Violence and gore
1. You must not use targeting options to discriminate against, harass, provoke, or disparage users or to engage in predatory advertising practices.
2. If you target your ads to custom audiences, you must comply with the applicable terms when creating an audience.
All ad components, including any text, images or other media, must be relevant and appropriate to the product or service being offered and the audience viewing the ad.
Ads must clearly represent the company, product, service, or brand that is being advertised.
3. Related Landing Pages
The products and services promoted in an ad's text must match those promoted on the landing page, and the destination site must not offer or link to any prohibited product or service.
9. Text in Ad Images
Excessive text in ad images may result in your ad reaching fewer people or not running at all. Try to use little or no image text when possible.
10. Lead Ads
Advertisers must not create Lead Ads questions to request the following types of information without our prior written permission.
1. Account Numbers
Ads must not request account numbers, including frequent flyer numbers, loyalty card numbers, or cable or telephone account numbers without our prior permission.
2. Criminal History
Ads must not request information regarding criminal or arrest history without our prior permission.
3. Financial Information
Ads shall not request financial information, including bank account numbers, bank routing numbers, credit or debit card numbers, credit scores, income, net worth or how much debt someone has without our prior permission.
4. Government Issued Identifiers
Ads shall not request government-issued identifiers, including Social Security numbers, passport numbers or driver's license numbers without our prior permission.
5. Health Information
Ads shall not request health information, including physical health, mental health, medical treatments, medical conditions, or disabilities without our prior permission.
6. Insurance Information
Ads shall not request insurance information, including current insurance policy numbers, without our prior permission.
7. Political Affiliation
Ads shall not request information regarding political affiliation.
8. Race or Ethnicity
Ads shall not request information regarding race or ethnicity without our prior permission.
Ads shall not request information regarding religion or philosophical beliefs without our prior permission.
10. Sexual Orientation
Ads shall not request information regarding sexual orientation or information about the sexual life of the individual, including what gender(s) the person prefers to date, without our prior permission.
11. Template Questions
Ads shall not request the same or substantially similar information that you could use a Template Question to request.
12. Trade Union Membership
Ads shall not request information regarding trade Union membership status without our prior permission.
13. Usernames or Passwords
Ads shall not request usernames or passwords, including usernames and passwords for existing and new accounts, without our prior permission. If you want to direct people to sign up for an account with your site or service, you should ensure that you have your promoted link information on your advertisement.
14. Use of Our Brand Assets
For ads that feature the LetzKeepItREAL Network brands:
1. Brand Endorsement
Ads shall not imply a LetzKeepItREAL Network endorsement or partnership of any kind, or an endorsement by any other LetzKeepItREAL Network Company.
2. Brand Usage in Ads
Ads linking to LetzKeepItREAL Network content (including Pages, groups, events or sites that use LetzKeepItREAL Network Login) may make limited reference to “LetzKeepItREAL Network ” or “” in ad text for the purpose of clarifying the destination of the ad.
Ads should not represent the LetzKeepItREAL Network brand in a way that makes it the most distinctive or prominent feature of the creative.
LetzKeepItREAL Network brand assets should not be modified in any way, such as by changing the design or color, or for the purpose of special effects or animation.
3. Copyrights & Trademarks
All other ads and landing pages must not use our copyrights, trademarks, or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by the LetzKeepItREAL Network Brand Resource Center and the Brand Resource Center, or with our prior written permission.
4. User Interface Screenshots
When featuring the LetzKeepItREAL Network , Messenger or User Interface (UI) in an ad, it must accurately depict how the UI currently appears and functions in product. If an action or functionality depicted cannot happen in the current product or within the current UI then it cannot appear to happen in an ad.
Depictions of the UI in Ads shall be featured within the context of a relevant device (ex, mobile or desktop) and as permitted by the LetzKeepItREAL Network Brand Guidelines or Brand Guidelines.
The UI may not be modified in any way, including, but not limited to: Adding special effects, interference, or animation. Glyphs or elements of the UI may not be used separately or individually.
11. Data Use Restrictions
1. Ensure any ad data collected, received or derived from your LetzKeepItREAL Network ad (“LetzKeepItREAL Network advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on your behalf, such as your service provider. You are responsible for ensuring your service providers protect any LetzKeepItREAL Network advertising data or any other information obtained from the LetzKeepItREAL Network, limit their use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
2. Don’t use LetzKeepItREAL Network advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by LetzKeepItREAL Network ) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of your LetzKeepItREAL Network advertising campaigns.
3. Don’t use LetzKeepItREAL Network advertising data, including the targeting criteria for your ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
4. Don't transfer any LetzKeepItREAL Network advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
12. Things You Should Know
1. The Advertising Policies apply to (1) ads and commercial content served by or purchased through LetzKeepItREAL Network , on or off the LetzKeepItREAL Network services, including ads purchased under AAAA/IAB Standard Terms and Conditions, (2) ads appearing within apps (coming soon) on LetzKeepItREAL Network, and (3) ads on . Your use of LetzKeepItREAL Network ’s advertising products and services is part of “LetzKeepItREAL Network ” under LetzKeepItREAL Network ’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (https://www.LetzKeepItREAL Network .com).
2. Advertisers are responsible for understanding and complying with all applicable laws and regulations. Failure to comply may result in a variety of consequences, including the cancellation of ads you have placed and termination of your account.
3. We do not use sensitive personal data for ad targeting. Topics you choose for targeting your ad don't reflect the personal beliefs, characteristics or values of the people who use LetzKeepItREAL Network
4. Once displayed, ads are public information. Ads may be re-shared and accessed outside of the targeted audience, including from the LetzKeepItREAL Network Page running the ads or within LetzKeepItREAL Network Products. Ads may also be shared outside of the LetzKeepItREAL Network, with other Social Networks. If users have interacted with your ad, your ad may remain on LetzKeepItREAL Network products (for example, shared until the users delete it or visible to users through their account tools). If your ad is a political ad, it will be displayed in our Ad Archive. This means that LetzKeepItREAL Network may display (at no cost to you) and provide access to the ad content and creative, as well as information about the ad campaign (such as total spend and delivery data) for a period of seven (7) years from the completion of your order. LetzKeepItREAL Network may disclose your advertising content, and all information associated with your advertising, to a governmental entity or body if LetzKeepItREAL Network believes that disclosure would assist in a lawful investigation.
5. If you are managing ads on behalf of other advertisers, each advertiser or client must be managed through separate ad accounts. You must not change the advertiser or client associated with an established ad account; set up a new account. You are responsible for ensuring that each advertiser complies with these Advertising Policies.
6. The LetzKeepItREAL Network reserves the right to reject, approve or remove any ad for any reason, in our sole discretion, including ads that negatively impact our relationship with our users or that promote content, services, activities, interests, or LetzKeepItREAL advertising philosophy.
7. For policies that require prior written permission, LetzKeepItREAL Network may grant these permissions. Contact LetzKeepItREAL Advertisement at: [email protected]
13. These policies are subject to modification, or deletion at any time without notice